Simple Day trading strategy earns profit on any futures market

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

This morning we trade Crude Oil, Euro, Gold and the MIGHTY Mini-Russell Futures in our Live Trade Room. Join us for a week free trial.

“Feed a man Fish and He eats for a day.
Teach a Man to Fish and He (and his family) will eat for a Lifetime”

Our Morning Prep is Posted Live Daily M-F @ 8:00am EST

DAILY TRADING RECAP: http:–www.sidewaysmarkets.com-p-trade-room-review.html

REAL MEMBER REVIEWS: http:–www.schooloftrade-review.com-

AUTO TRADER: http:–www.sidewaysmarkets.com-p-automated-trading-strategies.html

FREE WEEK TRIAL: http:–www.schooloftrade.com-trial

————————————————————————————
THE US GOVERNMENT *REQUIRES* ME TO TELL YOU:
————————————————————————————
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE, SUPPORT AND TEXTS. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.

Comments

Steve Lynch says:

*Sell your shares the instant they fall a penny. Then buy on an uptick and
hold the stock until the price drops again. The key here is to not hold on
to a losing stock.*

Andre pena says:

hello everyone, if you know that you are not doing well in business, i
recommend the almighty Alvin strategy for you because i once had a drastic
fall in business but everything turned around for me when i used the
Alvin’s strategy.you can contact him with his email alvin anderson 720
at yahoo dot com and please do tell him that i sent my greetings

manu thankappan says:

hi,how did u mark those reversal zones? .are you using any software tool ?

vlad istrate says:

you are full of shit! trading in the middle of the chart isn’t that hard

John Hay says:

Also, just read that you can lose more than you initial stake doing this
unlike a penny share how easy is it to protect against this sort of event?
Could I operate an account as a limited company to limit liability??

denver2002 says:

How much do we need to start trading?

fadethetrade says:

music teachers make horrible musicians,same with traders wh teach. anyone
with winning systems and scalping signals NEVER give out their secrets.
this is too broad. the markets aren’t moving like this too many times.

John Hay says:

I’m looking to find ways to make it on my own. I’ve been having various
ideas from web and app development to penny shares. I’m a complete amateur
but day trading in commodities seems to be completely different to
investing in shares. It seems a lot more exciting and fast paced and the
volatility seems to present real opportunity to make money. Can anyone do
this and what software are you using? What should my first steps be? How
difficult is this really? I get the patterns and the link to human
behaviours and think this is really very interesting….seems to be more a
case of understanding trader mentalities rather than thinking about the
economics of the market place. I’ve only watch a 2 min snippet of this vid
so of course could be completely wrong! Any advice would be very much
appreciated :o) Thanks

wvtransplant304 says:

I recommended your site to a few of my friends. I retired from trading and
futures made me pretty wealthy. They have been begging me to teach them and
I would love to. The only problem is that I suck at teaching. We have
pretty much the same trading style. I did open an account for my grandkids
and am trading that for them. But as for me I am happy with where im at.
Anyone who is interested in learning to trade futures I recommend you take
a look at this guy. All seasoned, successful futures traders trade exactly
like he does.

MrNathan791 says:

I’m learning to trade the s&p eminis. Some days I’ve gotten in and out of
positions about 19-20 times. I’m I getting in and out to much? Be the way
your trading is pretty awesome.

fadethetrade says:

its not buyers and sellers, its bot and computer traders,no humans.fight
the bots, you lose.

Sonia Meli says:

I find this video extremely pleasant, we have created a facebook group
where you are and helps you analyze the charts with MetaTrader 4 following
a strategy that has led me to make more than 10 trades a day 7 wins and 3
lost, but recovered with martingale, as studaimo follow economic news with
the strategy of Kalendarium. It ‘an open group ask the friendship is part
of the study group is studied in ps free demo to learn well then you go to
the real, but first understand the technical analysis, and a revolutionary
group, in the sense that we apply a strategy winning. Follow the Tradate
not give warnings, but you learn to do them. Thanks for your advice. my
name on facebook my name is sonia meli . trees I find that technical
analysis is essential as this video that only a part of the study of graphs

Cole9559 says:

Joseph, Ive seen a couple of your videos and I am really enjoying them. I
do not believe chosing /TF over the /YM based off of the ratio between the
tick value and commissions is taking all the necessary considerations. When
chosing the better market shouldnt you chose the one that allows an amount
of leverage that will never restrict your money management rules? Which
leads me to my next question: When you say 5% risk per trade, are you
saying to leverage the stop= to 5% of your acct, or to use only 5% of your
total account to enter a trade? Thanks in advanced, considering joining the
program!

-Cole

yt985 says:

Hi Joseph, it didn’t take me long to realized you know what you are doing
and what you are talking about. Great video my friend, Thanks!

herr direktor says:

you think the euro is a good trade? forex is horrible

Richard Gear says:

Can you tell me what software do you use?

a gravante says:

Confusing !

giveaway best forex robot says:

nice video ,,,thank for the sharing

Amir Fan says:

I am very appreciate about your nice video and nice explanation , Warm
regards and God blessing you , Amen

sahil kohli says:

Was really helpfull…

Tikieificationable says:

it takes 1 damn video to explains how chart reading works, None of the
other videos on youtube seemed to be working omg TT lol 1 Video… and i
finally get it.. lol

Dillon Puff says:

In your humble opinion…lol….nothing humble about saying that!

iamatraderusa says:

Best video on youtube. TF is definately the winner over YM. Easy math.

Joseph James says:

thanks for the comment, and for watching :)

Sam Jam says:

nice

Peter Focks says:

whats the red and blue line ?? what settings ? looks like an SMA 60 or50

FreeTrendIndicators says:

I personally prefer trading Forex, I think it is much more profitable and
with a right tool can be very safe ★★

Jay S says:

Cheers Joseph!

Joseph James says:

We love to see these patterns FAIL because it turns into a breakout pattern
for us, which are always very profitable. Join our free trial on our
website to learn more about our entry patterns. School of trade dot com

Mathi Alagan says:

Best video. One quick question to you. Now people know buy at ” W” bottom
and sell at ” M” pattern. Is there any example that the market maker pulled
down at after ” W” pattern or pull up on after ” M ” pattern? In this case
how to act? let say whole day happening like this. Thanks

global092 says:

Love your definition of an efficient business model – thanks for the video
cheers

Joseph James says:

preach it Alexander!

FuturesTradingAlerts says:

Loved you idea on how to trade ranges. Thanks for that!

Jay S says:

Great video — I trade crude, the euro and the Russell using order flow,
but use a lot of the same techniques you’ve presented when I prep each
evening and morning. It’s good to see that I’m on the right track in terms
of trade selection and management. Cheers

Joseph James says:

Hi Jay! dont be a stranger, if you ever want to compare notes, im always on
skype (schooloftrade). Happy trading out there!

Joseph James says:

Thank you for watching! Please join our free trial on our website for more
free trading information. school of trade dot com

Alexander Dahmen says:

where i come from we buy double tops and sell bikini bottoms :))))

Comments are disabled for this post.