My Day Trading Room – Meir Barak

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

A Trading Room is an online community of day traders, professional and aspiring professionals. In the day trading room you will find traders like you, coming together from across the globe for one reason: learn how to become successful traders. If you trade from home you will get the opportunity to interact with other traders, talk about the markets, pick stocks and improve your knowledge. Join today and start interacting with one of the world’s leading traders – Meir Barak, his analysts’ team and other successful day traders.

Comments

George Bennett says:

GIV ME TRAD!!!

stephane monet says:

Few comments: I attended the training sessions, some are good but most of
the talking is in hebrew, so for those speaking english out there, you
might get frustrated. Also, Shlomo and the team are very nice and friendly,
but I believe what is lacking right now are some basic explanations about
how to read the daily report. I think some basic training sessions or – at
least training materials – should be uploaded onto the box web site.

TradenetTV says:

Stephane, there are now multiple rooms! I trade in the English trading room
where I speak only English, the reports are in English too. You are welcome
to join if you wish to trade with me :)

stephane monet says:

Lastly, the Colmex platform is goo but you will need a minimum of $10,000
to start trading live with it. One thing that I could not figure out: I
attended the live session for free for about one month, I guess after that
one month, attending sessions is not free anymore, but perhaps Meir can
confirm that. Also, do not be lured by the video uploaded, some sessions
have been very nasty in terms of loss!. But again, Shlomo and Co are
supportive, and Meir is a very kind and supportive person too

immmi08 says:

Where do you sign up?

pasha Vaysman says:

How do I sign into the chat room?

TradenetTV says:

email me to : danal_7@lycos.com

Meir Barak says:

Hi, I use the Colmex Pro software. Colmex is a regulated broker. If you
wish to know more about Colmex, email me. My email is on the channel’s
picture and I will be happy to help. Good luck! Meir.

MrMaier3000 says:

I live in the U.S, would it be possible today with less than 25k using
colmex?

TradenetTV says:

Yes, but as a Prop trader in Tradenet. email me to danal_7@lycos.com, and i
will provide more data.

Meir Barak says:

Hi, I use the Colmex Pro software. Colmex is a regulated broker. If you
wish to know more about Colmex, email me. My email is on the channel’s
picture and I will be happy to help. Good luck! Meir.

Meir Barak says:

Email me. My email is on the channel picture

TradenetTV says:

The Colmex minimum deposit is now $3,000. Let me know if you like me to
assist you open an account. Regarding losses: of course there are losing
days, on average I lose 3/10 trading days. I am happy to read you had a
good experience and look forward to see you again.

immmi08 says:

That email does not work. I emailed there and to meir@tradenet.com and both
got rejected by gmail servers. I m located in the US. Could be a
restriction to other countries from gmail a end or your email is
blacklisted.

Comments are disabled for this post.